Uzo is shawl knitted laterally and fully reversible to allow you to choose your favorite side.
Follow the path of the stitches and have a good time in the company of your needles !
24 stitches x 32 rows = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
- Madelinetosh Tosh Sock (395 yds/361 m for 100 g), 2 skeins or about 788 yds/720 m of fingering weight yarn
- 3,5mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
78”/198 cm x 27”/68 cm
This pattern is available in english and in french. When you buy this pattern, you can download 2 files (1 in english and 1 in french)
Charts and written instructions.
You may also like…
Lugas is a two-tone shawl knitted sideways.
The crossed stitches pattern brings texture to the garter stitch and shapes with a set of stripes and crossed / slipped stitches.
21,5 stitches x 34 rows = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in garter st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
75”/191 cm wide and 22,5”/57 cm height
- About 437 yards (400 meters) of fingering weight yarn (color 1).
- About 437 yards (400 meters) of fingering weight yarn (color 2).
- 3,5 mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
3 colors, garter stitch, stripes, textured stitch, herringbone, i-cord…ideal to have fun knitting this shawl and to love wearing it later!
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 1
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 2
- about 200 m of fingering weight yarn, color 3
- 3.5mm (US4) needles
Gauge : 24 sts x 32 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 3.5 (US4) needles
Size : 74”/185 cm x 24.8”/62 cm
The shawls on the photos were knitted with MSW from Yarn By Simone, color White Blank Page, The Witch and Toffee or not toffee or Cerise.
Aralie is a shawl worked laterally with stripes in garter stitch and a two-coloured cable on the side.
This cable is worked with slipped stitches and will be appreciated in all colors.
The two-colour i-cord borders give a nice finished touch.
The shawl is easily adaptable to your amount of yarn.
22 sts x 38 rs = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in garter st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
63”/160 cm wide and 27.5”/70 cm height.
- About 437 yds/400 m. of fingering weight yarn (color 1)
- About 437 yds/400 m. of fingering weight yarn (color 2)
- 3,5mm (US4) needles
- 1 cable needle (optional).
- 1 marker.
This pattern was created for the autumn box Le Chat Qui Tricote.
The shawl on the photos were knitted with Le Chat Qui Tricote, Duchesse, café crème and bigarreau