Uzo is shawl knitted laterally and fully reversible to allow you to choose your favorite side.
Follow the path of the stitches and have a good time in the company of your needles !
24 stitches x 32 rows = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
- Madelinetosh Tosh Sock (395 yds/361 m for 100 g), 2 skeins or about 788 yds/720 m of fingering weight yarn
- 3,5mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
78”/198 cm x 27”/68 cm
This pattern is available in english and in french. When you buy this pattern, you can download 2 files (1 in english and 1 in french)
Charts and written instructions.
You may also like…
3 colors, garter stitch, stripes, textured stitch, herringbone, i-cord…ideal to have fun knitting this shawl and to love wearing it later!
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 1
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 2
- about 200 m of fingering weight yarn, color 3
- 3.5mm (US4) needles
Gauge : 24 sts x 32 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 3.5 (US4) needles
Size : 74”/185 cm x 24.8”/62 cm
The shawls on the photos were knitted with MSW from Yarn By Simone, color White Blank Page, The Witch and Toffee or not toffee or Cerise.
Aralie is a shawl worked laterally with stripes in garter stitch and a two-coloured cable on the side.
This cable is worked with slipped stitches and will be appreciated in all colors.
The two-colour i-cord borders give a nice finished touch.
The shawl is easily adaptable to your amount of yarn.
22 sts x 38 rs = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in garter st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
63”/160 cm wide and 27.5”/70 cm height.
- About 437 yds/400 m. of fingering weight yarn (color 1)
- About 437 yds/400 m. of fingering weight yarn (color 2)
- 3,5mm (US4) needles
- 1 cable needle (optional).
- 1 marker.
This pattern was created for the autumn box Le Chat Qui Tricote.
The shawl on the photos were knitted with Le Chat Qui Tricote, Duchesse, café crème and bigarreau
Lugas is a two-tone shawl knitted sideways.
The crossed stitches pattern brings texture to the garter stitch and shapes with a set of stripes and crossed / slipped stitches.
21,5 stitches x 34 rows = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in garter st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
75”/191 cm wide and 22,5”/57 cm height
- About 437 yards (400 meters) of fingering weight yarn (color 1).
- About 437 yards (400 meters) of fingering weight yarn (color 2).
- 3,5 mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.