3 colors, garter stitch, stripes, textured stitch, herringbone, i-cord…ideal to have fun knitting this shawl and to love wearing it later!
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 1
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 2
- about 200 m of fingering weight yarn, color 3
- 3.5mm (US4) needles
Gauge : 24 sts x 32 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 3.5 (US4) needles
Size : 74”/185 cm x 24.8”/62 cm
The shawls on the photos were knitted with MSW from Yarn By Simone, color White Blank Page, The Witch and Toffee or not toffee or Cerise.
Uzo is shawl knitted laterally and fully reversible to allow you to choose your favorite side.
Follow the path of the stitches and have a good time in the company of your needles !
24 stitches x 32 rows = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
- Madelinetosh Tosh Sock (395 yds/361 m for 100 g), 2 skeins or about 788 yds/720 m of fingering weight yarn
- 3,5mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
78”/198 cm x 27”/68 cm