Uzo is shawl knitted laterally and fully reversible to allow you to choose your favorite side.
Follow the path of the stitches and have a good time in the company of your needles !
24 stitches x 32 rows = 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
- Madelinetosh Tosh Sock (395 yds/361 m for 100 g), 2 skeins or about 788 yds/720 m of fingering weight yarn
- 3,5mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
78”/198 cm x 27”/68 cm
3 colors, garter stitch, stripes, textured stitch, herringbone, i-cord…ideal to have fun knitting this shawl and to love wearing it later!
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 1
- about 400 m of fingering weight yarn, color 2
- about 200 m of fingering weight yarn, color 3
- 3.5mm (US4) needles
Gauge : 24 sts x 32 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 3.5 (US4) needles
Size : 74”/185 cm x 24.8”/62 cm
The shawls on the photos were knitted with MSW from Yarn By Simone, color White Blank Page, The Witch and Toffee or not toffee or Cerise.