We collect information when you visit and / or register on our site, when you log in to your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and / or when you log out. The information collected includes your name, first name, address and e-mail address.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
- Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contacting you by e-mail
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
- Confidentiality of e-commerce
We are the only owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, beyond what is necessary to respond to a request and / or transaction, such as to ship an order.
- Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We believe that it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, alleged fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, violations of our terms and conditions. use, or when the law compels us to do so.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Protection of information
We implement a variety of reasonable security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. Among other things :
– we offer secure HTTPS access to most areas of the site; the transmission of sensitive information related to payments (such as credit card number) through our dedicated purchase forms, is protected by an encrypted SSL / TLS connection meeting the standards of the profession.
– Payment gateways implemented Paypal and Stripe are PCI DSS certified
– The data are hosted in France on the secure servers of our host OVH
– We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly look for new ways and Third Party Services to increase the security of our Services and the protection of our Visitors and Users.
However – notwithstanding the measures and efforts undertaken – we can not guarantee, and do not guarantee, absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, Information of your User Users or any other User Content that you put online , publish or other ways to share.
Therefore, we encourage you to create strong passwords for your Account, and to avoid providing us with any sensitive information, the disclosure of which could cause you significant, if not irreparable, damage.
We use the email address you provide to send you order information and updates, occasional news, related product information, and so on. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.