Oxalis is a hat and a cowl for all the family’s girls!
The hat and the cowl are worked in the round with circular needle.
Size 1 (baby-toddler): hat: 42 to 49 cm head circumference, 20cm height,
cowl: circumference: 40cm, height: 19cm
Size 2 (child/adult): hat: 49 to 55 cm head circumference, 23cm height
cowl: circumference: 48cm, height: 22cm
Size 3 (adult): hat: 55 to 60 cm head circumference, 26cm height
cowl: circumference : 56cm, height : 25cm
- RSK Greenshop, Autentika, 1(2/2) skein(s) (220m for 100g) or any other DK weight yarn to get correct gauge.
Hat: Size 1: 100m, Size 2: 140m, Size 3: 160m
Cowl: Size 1: 100m, Size 2: 170m, Size 3: 200m
- 4mm (US6) and 4,5 mm (US7) circular needles or size to obtain the correct gauge
- 1 marker
21 sts x 30 rnds = 4″ x 4″ (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st and 4,5 mm needles
This pattern is available in english and in french. When you buy this pattern, you can download 2 files (1 in english and 1 in french)
Charts and written instructions.
You may also like…
Warm your hands in elegance by knitting these mittens with a pretty cable pattern in twisted sts worked without cable needle.
22,5 sts x 27 rs = 4” x 4” 10 x 10 cm in stockinette st with 3 mm (US2.5) needles
S/M/L for a finished circumference of 6.7/7/7.5” (17/18/19 cm)
Length : 8.6” (22 cm)
- Myrobolan, Mouraille (70% wool, 30% linen, 139 yards/127 meters for 50g), 2 skeins, or about 164 yards 150 meters of fingering weight yarn.
- 3 mm (US2.5) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- 5 markers, waste yarn, stitch holders, tapestry needle.
Iberis is worked in the round with circular needle.
This hat is proposed in several versions :
– Two textured stiches for women or men.
– Two styles : beanie or slouch.
The central stiches consists of crossed stitches knit without cable needle (instructions in pattern).
Size 1 (child/woman): head circumference : 52 to 56 cm,
beanie: 22cm height,
slouch: 30cm height
Size 2 (woman/man): head circumference : 57 to 60cm,
beanie: 27,5cm height,
slouch: 35cm height
- Graine de Laine, Marjolaine, 1 skein (230m for 100g) or any other DK weight yarn to get correct gauge. Size 1: beanie : 110m, slouch: 170m; Size 2 : beanie: 180m, slouch : 220m)
- 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles or size to obtain the correct gauge
- 2 markers
This Bandana cowl mixing lace, cables and patterned stitches is knitted from the bottom up. The side borders as well as the top of the cowl are nicely finished with an i-cord.
There are 2 buttons in the back to close the cowl, the large opening allows to put the cowl on without messing your hair already styled !
- Les Laines du Scarabée, Guêpe (231 yds/212 m for 100g), 2 skeins, or about 263 yds/240 m of dk weight yarn
- 4mm (US6) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge
- 2 markers
- 2 buttons, 0,6”/ 1,5 cm diameter
20.86”” x 20.47” 53 cm x 52 cm
18 sts x 28 rs = 4″ x 4″ (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 4 mm (US6) needles