Lopta is a hat and a matching cowl with nice cables and bobbles to protect you from the winter cold.
Lopta I available in 4 sizes, so it is perfect for warming the whole family.
You can even knit a men’s version by knitting the cable without the bobbles.
- Hat: about 82 (98, 125, 148) yrds/75 (90, 115, 135) m. of aran weight yarn
- Cowl: about about 71 (98, 164, 182) yrds/65 (90, 150, 166) m. of aran weight yarn
- 5mm (US8) circular needle or size to obtain gauge.
- 4,5mm (US3) circular needle.
- 1 cable needle.
- 1 marker.
- 1 pompon.
Gauge : 16 sts x 23 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 5 (US8) needles
Hat: toddler: circumference 15.5 “/39 cm, lenght 7.25″/18 cm.
Child: circumference 17.5″/44 cm, lenght 7.75″/19,5 cm.
Adult M: circumference 19.5″/49 cm, lenght 8.75″/22 cm.
Adult L: circumference 21.5″/54 cm, lenght 9.25″/23 cm.
Cowl: toddler: circumference 18.75″/47 cm, lenght 5.25″/13 cm.
Child: circumference 20.75″/52 cm, lenght 6.75″/17 cm.
Adult M: circumference 23.25″/58 cm, lenght 10.5″/26 cm.
Adult L: circumference 25.5″/64 cm, lenght 10.5″/26 cm.
The hat and the cowl on the photos were knitted with Graine de Laine, Mélisse Aran.
Daintree is a sweater with a nice cable pattern on each side of the body.
You can choose between 2 versions:
The spring/summer version without sleeves and with a scoop neckline.
The winter version with long sleeves and elongated body.
This sweater is knitted seamlessly from the top down. It starts at the shoulders, with some short rows and increases for the neckline.
The back and the front are worked flat up to the armholes and then joined to continue the body in the round.
The sleeves are picked up at the armholes and also worked in the round.
24 sts x 35 rs = 4″ x 4″ (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
28 sts x 35 rs = 4″x4″ (10 cm x 10 cm) in cable pattern st and 3,5 mm (US 4) needles.
XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) for a finished bust circumference 40 (41.5, 43.25, 46.5, 49.5, 54.5)”/ 100 (104, 108, 116, 124, 136) cm with 7.75″/20 cm of positive ease
* Sleeveless sweater: The Fibre Co, Canopy fingering (50% alpaca, 30% wool, 20% viscose, 200 yds/183 m. for 50 g), 5 (5, 6, 6, 7, 8) skeins or about 885 (950, 1020, 1160, 1260, 1445) yds/810 (870, 930, 1060, 1150, 1320) m. of fingering weight yarn.
* Long sleeves sweater: The Fibre Co, Canopy fingering (50% alpaca, 30% wool, 20% viscose, 200 yds/183 m. for 50 g), 7 (7, 8, 8, 9, 10) skeins or about 1205 (1310, 1420, 1530, 1750, 1880) yds/1100 (1200, 1300, 1400, 1600, 1720) m. of fingering weight yarn.
* 3,5mm (US4) circular needle or size to obtain gauge.
* 3mm (US21/2) circular needle.
* 1 cable needle.
* 6 markers.
* 1 hook and contrast yarn for provisional cast on.
* Waste yarn to put on hold.
Lesi Stole is a stole in lace and stockinette st.
You will be able to wear it all the year : wrapped around your neck as a scarf in automn or winter or on shoulders to war up your summer outfits.
There are 2 sizes : the little one for only wear it as a stole and the biggest to wrapped around during winter.
- about 774m / 1200m of fingering weight yarn
- 3.5mm (US4) needles
Gauge : 25 sts x 30 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 3.5 (US4) needles
Little size (stole): 75,6″ x 17,7″ (192 cm x 45 cm)
Large size (stole and scarf): 117,3″ x 17,7″ (298 cm x 45 cm)
There is a shawl version of this model : Lesi Shawl.
The shawl on the photo was knitted with 2 skeins of MSW from Yarn By Simone, color John Snow.
The border is knitted at the same time as the body of the cardigan. The sleeves are put on hold then knit in the round.
24 sts x 34 rounds = 4″ x 4″ [10 x 10 cm] in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
XS/S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL for a finished bust circumference of 40/43/47/51/55/59/63″ [84/89/96/105/112/121/130 cm]
- Uncommon everyday (210 yards/400 meters for 100g), 3 (3/3/4/4/4/4) skeins, or about 1050 (1203, 1313, 1422, 1531, 1674, 1750) yds / 960(1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1530, 1600) m of fingering weight yarn (color 1)
- Uncommon everyday (210 yards/400 meters for 100g), 1 skein, or about 181 (192, 219, 230, 252, 285, 296) yds / 165(175, 200, 210, 230, 260, 270) m of fingering weight yarn (color 2)
- 3,5 mm (US4) circular needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- 3 mm (US2,5) circular needles
- 10 markers.
Ezia is a cardigan, worked top down and seamless.
Starting with the collar and shaping the neck by working short row.
The sleeves stitches are put on waste yarn at underarm to be worked later.
Stitches are then pick up to knit the button bands.
23 sts x 30 rounds = 10x10cm in stockinette st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL for a finished bust circumference of 80, 86, 92, 100, 112, 122 cm
- Purple Laine, Purple chinée (150m for 50g) 285(320/335/370/435/500)g or 850(960/1100/1200/1300/1500)m of another sport thread with same gauge (color 1)
- Purple Laine, Purple chinée (150m for 50g) 24(24/27/27/30/30)g or 70(70/80/80/90/90)m of another sport thread with same gauge (color 2)
- 3,5mm (US4) circular needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge
- 3 markers
- 3,5mm hook and waste yarn for provisional cast on
- Cable needle
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- 8-8-8-8-9-9 buttons
Askia is a sweater, knitted from the top down, in the round and seamless.
We begin by knitting the raglan, the body then the sleeves. Stitches are then pick up to knit the neckline.
18 sts x 28 rounds = 10x10cm in stockinette st with 4,5mm needles
XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL for a finished bust circumference of 73, 82, 93, 102, 113, 122 cm
The photo shows a size M with 6cm of positive ease.
- L’échappée Laine, Shetland (100m for 50g) 6(8/9/10/12/13) skeins or 600(750/900/1000/1200/1300) m of another worsted thread with same gauge
- 4,5mm (US7) circular needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge
- 4mm (US6) or a half-size smaller needles than those required to obtain the correct gauge
- 5 markers
- Waste yarn
- cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Oxalis is a hat and a cowl for all the family’s girls!
The hat and the cowl are worked in the round with circular needle.
Size 1 (baby-toddler): hat: 42 to 49 cm head circumference, 20cm height,
cowl: circumference: 40cm, height: 19cm
Size 2 (child/adult): hat: 49 to 55 cm head circumference, 23cm height
cowl: circumference: 48cm, height: 22cm
Size 3 (adult): hat: 55 to 60 cm head circumference, 26cm height
cowl: circumference : 56cm, height : 25cm
- RSK Greenshop, Autentika, 1(2/2) skein(s) (220m for 100g) or any other DK weight yarn to get correct gauge.
Hat: Size 1: 100m, Size 2: 140m, Size 3: 160m
Cowl: Size 1: 100m, Size 2: 170m, Size 3: 200m
- 4mm (US6) and 4,5 mm (US7) circular needles or size to obtain the correct gauge
- 1 marker
21 sts x 30 rnds = 4″ x 4″ (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st and 4,5 mm needles
Warm your hands in elegance by knitting these mittens with a pretty cable pattern in twisted sts worked without cable needle.
22,5 sts x 27 rs = 4” x 4” 10 x 10 cm in stockinette st with 3 mm (US2.5) needles
S/M/L for a finished circumference of 6.7/7/7.5” (17/18/19 cm)
Length : 8.6” (22 cm)
- Myrobolan, Mouraille (70% wool, 30% linen, 139 yards/127 meters for 50g), 2 skeins, or about 164 yards 150 meters of fingering weight yarn.
- 3 mm (US2.5) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- 5 markers, waste yarn, stitch holders, tapestry needle.
Hibbis is a cardigan to wear over a strappy dress to stay warm on Spring days or Summer evenings. This is a seamless cardigan knitted from the top down with an attractive lace pattern that feminizes it and gives it a small retro touch.
17 sts x 23 rounds = 10x10cm in stockinette st with 5mm (US8) needles
- Lana Grossa Organico (90m for 50g) 3(4/5/5/6/6) skeins or 270(335/400/460/490/540) m of another aran thread with same gauge
- 5mm (US8) and 4,5mm (US7) circular needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge
- 1 marker
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- 1 button
Iberis is worked in the round with circular needle.
This hat is proposed in several versions :
– Two textured stiches for women or men.
– Two styles : beanie or slouch.
The central stiches consists of crossed stitches knit without cable needle (instructions in pattern).
Size 1 (child/woman): head circumference : 52 to 56 cm,
beanie: 22cm height,
slouch: 30cm height
Size 2 (woman/man): head circumference : 57 to 60cm,
beanie: 27,5cm height,
slouch: 35cm height
- Graine de Laine, Marjolaine, 1 skein (230m for 100g) or any other DK weight yarn to get correct gauge. Size 1: beanie : 110m, slouch: 170m; Size 2 : beanie: 180m, slouch : 220m)
- 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles or size to obtain the correct gauge
- 2 markers