Soolight is worked in garter stitch, side to side.
This is a light and airy shawl, ideal for spring or summer evenings and it is fully reversible.
This pattern was created for lace weight yarn but if you want a warmer shawl you can knit it with fingering weight yarn.
22 sts x 36 rs = 4” x 4” 10 x 10 cm in garter st with 3,5mm (US4) needles
82,6” x 33,5” 210 cm x 85 cm
- Soobelleyarn, Soofine (1093 yds/1000m for 100g), 1 skein, or 875 yds/800m of lace weight yarn
- Soobelleyarn, Soofine, 3 x 33 yds/30m, or 3 x 33 yds/30m of lace weight yarn for the 3 tassels
- 3,5mm (US4) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge
- 5mm (US8) needles for bind off
This is a long scarf with stripes and little bit of lace.
- Long scarf: 270 m of lace weight yarn (color 1) and 210 m of lace weight yarn (color 2)
- Short scarf: 210 m of lace weight yarn (color 1) and 210 m of lace weight yarn (color 2)
- 3,5 mm (US4) needles
23 sts x 24 rs = 4″ x 4″ (10 x 10 cm) in stockinette st with 3,5 mm (US4) needles
Long scarf: 232 cm x 21 cm
Short scarf: 184 cm x 21 cm