Lopta is a hat and a matching cowl with nice cables and bobbles to protect you from the winter cold.
Lopta I available in 4 sizes, so it is perfect for warming the whole family.
You can even knit a men’s version by knitting the cable without the bobbles.
- Hat: about 82 (98, 125, 148) yrds/75 (90, 115, 135) m. of aran weight yarn
- Cowl: about about 71 (98, 164, 182) yrds/65 (90, 150, 166) m. of aran weight yarn
- 5mm (US8) circular needle or size to obtain gauge.
- 4,5mm (US3) circular needle.
- 1 cable needle.
- 1 marker.
- 1 pompon.
Gauge : 16 sts x 23 rs = 4”x 4” in stockinette stitch and 5 (US8) needles
Hat: toddler: circumference 15.5 “/39 cm, lenght 7.25″/18 cm.
Child: circumference 17.5″/44 cm, lenght 7.75″/19,5 cm.
Adult M: circumference 19.5″/49 cm, lenght 8.75″/22 cm.
Adult L: circumference 21.5″/54 cm, lenght 9.25″/23 cm.
Cowl: toddler: circumference 18.75″/47 cm, lenght 5.25″/13 cm.
Child: circumference 20.75″/52 cm, lenght 6.75″/17 cm.
Adult M: circumference 23.25″/58 cm, lenght 10.5″/26 cm.
Adult L: circumference 25.5″/64 cm, lenght 10.5″/26 cm.
The hat and the cowl on the photos were knitted with Graine de Laine, Mélisse Aran.
Hibbis is a cardigan to wear over a strappy dress to stay warm on Spring days or Summer evenings. This is a seamless cardigan knitted from the top down with an attractive lace pattern that feminizes it and gives it a small retro touch.
17 sts x 23 rounds = 10x10cm in stockinette st with 5mm (US8) needles
- Lana Grossa Organico (90m for 50g) 3(4/5/5/6/6) skeins or 270(335/400/460/490/540) m of another aran thread with same gauge
- 5mm (US8) and 4,5mm (US7) circular needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge
- 1 marker
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- 1 button
Lemos is a baby blanket, perfect project for beginners.
It is knitted in “grain d’orme” stitch with a garter stitch border.
It can easily be enlarged by using bigger needles or by casting on more stitches.
16 sts x 20 rs = 4” x 4” 10 x 10 cm in “grain d’orme” st with 5mm (US8) needles
- Malabrigo Merino Worsted, sand bank (210 yards/192 m for 100g), 4 skeins, or about 840 yards (768 meters) of aran weight yarn.
- 5 mm (US8) needles or needles necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- 2 markers.
35,8”x 35,8” (91 cm x 91 cm)